- We work with organisations to source insights into employees’ experiences of organisational culture, diversity and inclusion, gathering data from conversations, interviews, focus groups, surveys and observation to help design an approach to change that’s right for each organisation.
- We help clients develop a compelling case for change (their own ‘business case’ for taking action), drawing on internal and external data sources including stories (‘data with soul’ as Brene Brown says), KPIs and original/published research.
- We help organisations develop their strategy or action plan on diversity and inclusion, if they’ve not already got one, or to evaluate, refresh and update their current approach.
- We help clients evaluate their performance on diversity and inclusion
Facilitation and learning
- We facilitate dialogues and conversations at Board level on organisational culture, diversity and inclusion.
- We design, develop and deliver on-line and face-to-face learning for Board, executive, senior leadership and line managers on topics such as unconscious bias, inclusive leadership and organisational change.
- We work with clients to build capability amongst for HR business partners and others (such as recruitment teams), sharing what we know to help those new to diversity and inclusion deliver real and lasting change.
- We run webinars and workshops and facilitate stimulating conversation amongst people working at the front line of diversity and inclusion in organisations.
We’re keen on new thinking and practice on diversity and inclusion. We share and research things that interest us, and our clients.
Our most recent research is a study of resilience, inspired by the resilience of those amazing women who make it to the top of organisations, and stay there. Click on the icon below to view or download a free copy of Tough at the Top? New rules of resilience for women’s leadership success.