- We work with organisations to source insights into employee experiences of organisational culture, diversity and inclusion, gathering data from conversations, interviews, focus groups, surveys and observation to help design an approach to change that’s right for each organisation.
- We help clients develop a compelling case for change (their own ‘business case’ for taking action), drawing on internal and external data sources including stories (‘data with soul’ as Brene Brown says), KPIs and original/published research.
- We help organisations develop their strategy or action plan on organisational culture, diversity and inclusion, if they’ve not already got one, or to evaluate, refresh and update their current approach.
- We help clients evaluate their performance on diversity and inclusion
Facilitation and learning
- We facilitate dialogues and conversations at Board level on organisational culture, diversity and inclusion.
- We design, develop and deliver on-line and face-to-face learning for Board, executive, senior leadership and line managers on topics such as unconscious bias, inclusive leadership and organisational change.
- We work with clients to build capability amongst for HR business partners and others (such as recruitment teams), sharing what we know to help those new to diversity and inclusion deliver real and lasting change.
- We run webinars and workshops and facilitate stimulating conversation amongst people working at the front line of organisational culture, diversity and inclusion at work.
We’re are pleased to partner with our clients on new thinking and practice on organisational culture, diversity and inclusion.
See for example:
- Creating cultures where all engineers thrive: A unique study of inclusion across UK engineering, Royal Academy of Engineering, 2018
- Tough at the Top? New rules of resilience for women’s leadership success, 2015, sponsored by Nationwide and Vodafone (click on the icon below to view or download)